Prison Consultant Advice
Prison Consultant Released from Federal Prison
I’m Michael Santos and I help people prepare strategies that lead to their release from prison at the soonest possible time. I wrote the articles on this news blog during the final years of the 26 years that I served in federal prison camp. Now I’m a federal prison consultant and you can view my offerings at the following websites:
If you need assistance, contact me at 949-334-9119 or send me an email at Michael@MichaelSantos.com
Michael Santos in the Media
I returned to society on August 12, 2013, with values, skills, and resources that few would expect for a man who served decades in prison.
- I earned a bachelor’s and a master’s degree.
- I published 15 books.
- I built a savings account that allowed me to return to society with more than $100,000 after 26 years of imprisonment.
- I married the love of my life and nurtured that marriage through my final decade in prison.
- Within three weeks of my release from prison, I was an adjunct professor at San Francisco State University.
- National media covered my work and transition into society.
- I built a multiple-income stream business that provides a life of abundance for my wife and me.
- I work to improve outcomes of our nation’s criminal justice system.
- I teach others how to empower themselves.
Through free podcasts available on the iTunes network, you’ll learn from my story and from successful people who live by the strategies that empowered me.
If they empowered me through decades in prison, just think how they can benefit you!
Be The Change You Want to See in The World!
Listen to daily podcasts so that you can learn how others use these principles to enjoy lives of fulfillment and meaning. Adhere to strategies we teach through the Earning Freedom network to live your best life now.
If you’re facing an indictment or criminal charges and want expert guidance, then download your free ebook now.
If you’d like to learn strategies to overcome struggle, inquire about our MasterMind group.